Rates & Trip Options
My specialty is creating an enjoyable outdoor experience while documenting the trip with quality photography and video. If your goal is to fill the cooler with limits of fish, then I’m probably not the right guide for you. While I enjoy eating fresh seafood from the marsh, I do my best to be a good steward of our resources. Each customer will be presented with cutting edge photography and in some cases video from their trip (please check out the photo & video section of this site for examples of what you can expect). I am happy to accomodate photographers on sight-seeing and nature photography tours. I am also available “for hire” to photograph fishing/hunting trips at your request. Please fill out a contact form for more information and rates. I look forward to enjoying the outdoors with you!
1/2 Day Fishing Trip w/Photography (4-6 hours) – $400
Evening Trip for Tailing Redfish w/Photography – Dependent on Tide and Season (please contact me)
All Day Trip (8 hours) – $600
* Conventional Spinning Tackle
* Fly Tackle (high quality fly rods and reels)
* Assortment of flies hand-tied by your captain
* General Tackle (Hooks, lures, leader, etc.)
All fishing licenses are included in the trip rate – even out of state.
* Nikon cameras with a variety of specialty lenses
* You can expect lots of photography throughout your charter trip. All anglers will be presented with high-quality pictures of their catch.
* We use Yeti Coolers – Water and ice will be provided – please bring any other drinks and snacks you wish to consume
What to Bring
Light-soled shoes with non-skid bottoms. Please, no black soled shoes.
* Most fly anglers prefer using their own equipment. Please feel free to bring yours. Rod tubes are available on the boat.
* Pictures will be sent to you following the charter, but you should bring a camera of your own.
Snacks & Drinks (water and ice is provided)
* Tips are customary in the charter industry if you have had an enjoyable experience.