What bugs and fish are available in Animal Crossing in April?
All Animal Crossing bugs arriving in April:
|Animal Crossing Bugs||Months available||Times available|
|Long Locust||April to November||8am to 7pm|
|Darner Dragonfly||April to October||8am to 5pm|
|Giant Water Bug||April to September||7pm to 8am|
|Jewel Beetle||April to August||All day|
What bugs can I catch in April ACNH?
Animal Crossing: New Horizons April Bugs — Northern Hemisphere
- Common Bluebottle (300 Bells) are found flying from 4 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Agrias Butterfly (3,000 Bells) are found flying from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Raja Brooke’s Birdwing (2,500 Bells) are found above purple, black, and blue flowers from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
What fish can I catch in April ACNH?
- Northern Hemisphere. Southern Hemisphere. Anchovy. Anchovy. Barred Knifejaw. Angelfish. Barreleye. Arapaima. Black Bass. Barred Knifejaw. Blue Marlin. Barreleye. Bluegill. Betta. …
- Northern Hemisphere. Southern Hemisphere. Blue Marlin. Angelfish. Dab. Betta. Tuna. Catfish. Giant Trevally. Mahi-mahi. Moray Eel. Rainbowfish. Ribbon Eel.
What sea creatures come out in April ACNH?
Sea Creatures Available in April
What is new in Animal Crossing for April?
The April Update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons is focused on bringing back previous seasonal events seen in 2020 into 2021 with new twists for this year including May Day, International Museum Day, and Wedding Season. New seasonal Nook Shopping items for real-world holidays have been added as well.
What is leaving ACNH in April?
This ACNH fish and bugs leaving in April guide lists every fish and bug that will no longer be available or will be harder to find once April ends and May begins!
Fish Leaving in April.
|Northern Hemisphere||Southern Hemisphere|
What is there to do in ACNH in April?
Once April comes around (for Nothern Hemisphere players), you can enjoy your cherry-blossom trees and catch petals to craft Cherry-Blossom items!
What is the rarest sea creature in Animal Crossing?
The Gigas Giant Clam is by far the most valuable deep-sea creature so far. It appears as a huge shadow that moves in quick, long lunges. It is rare but active any time of day or night.
How do I get cherry blossom recipes?
You can unlock these DIY Crafting Recipes by shooting down flying Balloon Presents during Cherry Blossom Season from April 1st to April 10th in the Northern Hemisphere or October 1st to October 10th in the Southern Hemisphere. For veteran players, these are the same recipes available last year.
When can you catch fish in ACNH?
Most fish are available all day or during a specific period of time, which usually changes at 4 a.m., 9 a.m., 4 p.m., and 9 p.m. Since you can’t see the fish before you catch them, like how you can for bugs, you’ll have to rely on the size of the fish’s shadow to tell you which fish it may be.